Identify Docs 1.0
Identify Docs Review
|" OCR software that batch processes tiff images into Bates Stamped PDF files. "
An easy to use software package that allows the user to process a CD or entire file folder structure of Tiff images. The processing includes performing Optical Character Recognition on the image and stamping the image with an identifying number. It will create text searchable PDF's, text searchable tiffs and export all text. Utilizes the OCR engine in Microslft's Document Imaging (Scansoft's Engine). The numbering system includes number in series and number in document. The numbering can be placed on a border not obscure the image.
What it does:
* Identify Docs offers three processing modes, single document, batch process with user input, silently batch process
* OCR's Tiff Images with three forms of output, a text file, text searchable Tiff, or text searchable PDF
* Stamps PDF Output with identifying information, such as number in a series and page number of document and more
* Adds meta data to PDF output
What it does not do:
* Identify Docs does not preserve any OCR formatting at all. The output is for research, not for converting image files into files that can be edited.
* Run without Microsoft's Document Imaging - a component of Microsoft's Office Suite
Top Related Downloads