|" Photoalbum using a MS Access Database. "
- you can open and show a lot of Photos together (in a formats: jpg, bmp, gif, wmf, emf, ico, cur);
- you can print or preview opened Photos;
- you can simply change a size of Photo by changing a size of window;
- you can scroll through all Photos in a current directory by "Left", "Right", "Home", "End" keys;
- you can show a Mosaic of all Photos from current directory and then simply double-click or press Enter to show a desired Photo;
- you can start a Slideshow for all Photos from current directory;
- you can open a lot of Photos, Mosaics, Slideshows and Database tables together;
- when you open a Photo from hard disk, all Photos from that directory will be imported automatically to an MS Access Database (to Photo.mdb file);
- every Photo-Record in a Database has a Date, File name, File extention, File size, Directory, Theme and Comment fields;
- you can find all Photos in the Database by a part of a Phrase.
- you can add a "Theme" for every Photo and than group the Photos by that Theme;
- you can see your Photos as a Table and sort them by Date, File name, File extention, File size, Directory, Theme and Comment fields;
- you can select a lot of Photos in a Table and start a Slide show for them;
- no limits for a size of your Comments for every Photo;
- no limits for amount of your Photo-Records in a Database (million and more)
- simply and friendly user interface.
Top Related Downloads
Search and download images from Internet. View images from hard drive and CDs.
Browse, open, convert, resize and rotate images like tif, bmp, dcx, emf, fmf, gif, jpg, j2k, jpc, and etc.
Conveniently lets you do many useful things with images, all without having to leave Explorer and start a separate application
An ultimate image managing and organization tool.
A tool to organize your data in hierarchic structure with nodes including text, picture, or the both.