STOIK RedEye Autofix 1.0
Oct 11, 2005
Graphics Editing and Painting Software
Windows 98 Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
PentiumII, 128MB RAM
STOIK RedEye Autofix Review
|" Fully automatic tool to correct 'red eye' in photos - one by one or in batches. "
- Automatically detects and corrects 'red eye' in photos.
- Works in fully automatic or high precision semi-automatic mode.
- Processes photos one-by-one or in batches.
- Shell integration - Right-click on any photo or multiple selected photos on PC or camera and choose 'Remove Red Eye' option.
- Preserves EXIF information.
CORRECT PHOTOS ONE BY ONE
Thanks to the fully automatic 'red eye' removal algorithm, the interface of the program is very simple - you have just few necessary buttons to open, save, view, zoom and pan photos, one 'Remove' button to apply 'red eye' removal filter, buttons for Undo/Redo and for moving to next or previous image in folder, and Select button which is used for high precision manual processing. The operation is very simple - click Open to load photo, click Remove to correct 'red eye', then click Save, and if necessary, click Next button to load next image file from the folder.
When red eye defect is less prominent and program fails to detect in automatic mode use Select button and draw selection around eyes, then click Remove. When you have a selection, the processing will be applied only inside the selection which guarantees that outside regions will not be affected. Additionally, in manual mode the program uses red eye detection algorithm with higher sensitivity.
CORRECT MULTIPLE PHOTOS AT ONCE
After installation of STOIK RedEye Autofix the two additional entries will appear in context menu of Windows Explorer. Right-click the image file on your computer or attached camera and choose the new command which will run STOIK RedEye Autofix behind the scenes:
- Fix 'red eye' and save copy
- Will process file (or multiple selected files) without opening the STOIK RedEye Autofix in fully automatic mode and save processed copies in separate files with the name like. The file format and EXIF information of original file(s) are preserved.
Top Related Downloads