Batch It! is an automated Batch Imaging Editor which allows you to resize, rename, add Smooth 3D captions, add watermark, add drop shadow and more. It can keep images in a pre-defined frame so you never exceed the width and height specified by your uplink provider. Provides batch Negative, Grayscale, Old Picture, Auto Equalization, Brightness and Contrast controls. It is a must-have tool for webmasters and digital photographers alike. It supports convert between popular image formats such as PCX, GIF, BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG and TIFF.
Batch It! allows you to :
- Batch Upsizing and Downsizing of Images with and without keeping image dimension ratios.
- Batch Resizing while keeping image in a preset frame.
- Add Text Captions or Copyright Tags onto the images or in a created border horizontally or vertically.
- Add Watermark onto the images while providing you the ability to control the transparency factor of the watermark.
- Add effects such as grayscale, negative, old picture effect, auto equalize and so on.
- Load and Save the processed images to either JPEG 2000, JPEG, BMP, PCX, PNG, GIF (Non-LZW)* and TIFF formats (Including Rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3, G.4 Compression and Uncompessed).
- Control the JPEG, JPEG 2000 and PNG Image Quality Level, including JPEG Smoothing.
- Control the Dot Per Inch Settings of the processed images.
- Batch Rename Files as an integrated or independent feature in the Image Processing function.
- Drag and Drop Filename from the Window Explorer and other source.
- Save and Load Batch Imaging Profiles for future use
- Batch Print Images