Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 update
Aug 6, 2006
Graphics Editing and Painting Software
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003
Adobe Photoshop 7.0 (English-language versions only)
Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 update Review
|" This update fixes a number of problems for Adobe Photoshop 7.0. "
The Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 update fixes a number of problems discovered after Photoshop 7.0 was released.
The most significant fixes in the 7.0.1 release include the following:
- Photoshop now saves alpha transparency data in Targa files in the same way it did in previous versions.
- If the color settings color management policy is set to "Off," Photoshop no longer asks to save changes unless other edits have been performed.
- The total ink now defaults to 300% as it did in previous versions of Photoshop.
- The color of white areas in CMYK files saved as JPEG files no longer shifts.
- TIFF files with LZW compression are now written correctly.
- Files made with Photoshop now work better with Microsoft Windows XP's automatic thumbnail generation.
- Favorites now function correctly in the Open dialog box.
- Picture Package no longer locks up when it encounters incorrect file types while using custom page layouts.
- Metadata is better preserved in certain JPEG files.
- Photoshop no longer appears frozen when applying KPT3 filters.
- Photoshop now offers better compatibility with older Intel Pentium III hardware.
- Photoshop no longer produces a program error when resampling certain large 16-bit documents.
- An issue that prevented Photoshop 6.0 from opening certain files containing layer effects and edited in Photoshop 7.0 has been fixed.
- The Maximize Backwards Compatibility for Photoshop Files preference now correctly sets the state of the Maximize Compatibility checkbox in the Photoshop Format Options dialog box when you save a file as Photoshop (PSD) format.
Top Related Downloads