Image Resizer Pro 2006 is a powerful and easy-to-use utility, which enables you to instantly resize, convert, rotate and rename a large batch of images at a time, or even add custom watermarks on them. With its elegant and straightforward interface, you can easily and quickly batch-resize multiple images even without a glance at our detailed tutorial: Locate the files to resize, set the output size in percentage or in pixels, and select destination directories for the resized images.
Image Resizer Pro 2006 is capable of resizing a wide range of image formats, and converts files into almost any popular format, such as JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, EMF and WBMP. Apart from batch-resizing images in seconds, Image Resizer Pro 2006 also allows you to stamp images with text watermarks or logos for the purpose of protection or amusement. You can choose font size, style, color and transparency of your stamps, and even determine their exact placement on the images. And the feature of renaming files with a prefix or suffix lets you easily identify the new images from their source files.
Image Resizer Pro 2006 is a time-saving and nerve-relaxing utility for digital camera owners, graphical designers, webmasters, or anyone dealing with a large batch of image files.
Benefits & Features:
- Batch-resize bulk of image files at a time
- Batch-rename image files by adding prefix of suffix of your choice
- Batch-change image files format
- Batch-watermark image files format
- Support all popular image formats, including JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, EMF and WBMP.
- Stamp custom text watermarks or graphical logo
- Customize font type, size, color and opacity of your watermark text
- Determine the exact positioning of your stamp on the image files
- Batch-rotate multiple image files in seconds
- Convert color images into awesome gray scale