Aug 5, 2006
Drawing and Animation Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
|" Creates animated GIFs from command line in batch mode. "
MakeGIF helps you to create GIF-file from command line in batch mode. This program is visual command line processor. You can use pictures created by MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop and dozens of others programs. MakeGIF has optimization tools for making your GIFs smaller. You can add hidden signatures to your GIF - files to protect them from unauthorized use on the Web or in other media and check presence of your signature.
- creates GIF - files from images in BMP, JPEG (JPG), GIF, ICO, PSD, PNG, TGA, PCX, WMF, EMF - formats;
- edits, deletes and moves any image in the list of images;
- defines animation parameters: number of loops for GIF - file and delay for each image;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacing, method of removing, using of global or local palette for each separate image;
- defines logical screen size in pixels;
- optimizes size of GIF - file;
- saves specified global and frame attibutes for other animations as default;
- exports GIF frames to BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and TGA - files; GIF to BMP strip;
- adds hidden signatures to GIF - files;
- checks up presence of your signatures in GIF - files;
- saves information about source graphical files and animation parameters in BAT - files.
Top Related Downloads