iPixSoft Video Slideshow Maker 1.2.8
Dec 7, 2010
Drawing and Animation Software
Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista Windows 7
Adobe Flash Player 8 or above
30-day trial; Watermark on output files.
iPixSoft Video Slideshow Maker Review
|" Slideshow software to help you turn digital photos into video/flash slideshow. "
Key Features of iPixSoft Video Slideshow Maker
* Add/Delete/Rename the slide show folders
* Set the slideshow folder path
* Create a new slide show
* Open/Rename/Move/Delete the slide show you have created
Add Photos and Music
* Add up to 500 images in one slideshow
* Add blank frame
* Edit photos such as brightness, contrast,corp, etc.
* Apply various filter effects to photos
* Add muti audio files (wav, mp3, wma) as background music
71 Designed Templates
* Simply choose from 65 pre-designed templates
* Enable to set template config such as Size, Display and Thumb option
* Change buttons, photo frames for the template
* 70+ transition effects include swift and push effects
* Controllable transition and photo duration
* Randomize transition effects for slideshow in seconds
* Decorate with 150+ high quality animated clipart
* Pick from 100+ sounds to make your slideshow more funny
* Add your own swf, jpg, bmp, png format file to decorate the slideshow
Multiple Output Formats
* Make Video File (MP4/MPG/AVI/MKV/FLV/MOV/WMV)
* Make SWF movie/HTML File
* Make Executable File
* Make Screen Saver
* Send by E-mail
* Share Online (upload to our web server)
* Add hyperlink to each slide (Disable when output video)
* Enable and set Intro & Credit Movie
* Embed flash photo gallery into Youtube, Website, Blog, Myspace, Ebay, etc
Top Related Downloads
A Flash player which features play, compress, rewind, make screen saver, EXE/SCR to SWF, SWF to EXE, and capture.
Create cartoons, animated movies with multi-track audio; export to GIF's.
||Animated GIF Banner Maker
Make animated gif from bmp, gif, jpg and more.
Create and animate talking 3D Avatars inside total 3D environments.
Create professional animated gif (or avi) in 5 steps.