DRAWIT is the award-winning program for all your graphics and drawing needs. It will let you make illustrations, signs, posters, and banners. DRAWIT combines the best features of graphics and desktop publishing - with additional features especially for big posters and banners.
- A full set of drawing tools (rectangle, line, oval, etc.).
- Complete flexibility in the placement of graphics.
- Quick shapes (triangle, arrows, etc.).
- Apply textures and gradient fills (over 30 textures included).
- Rotate, group, snap-to-grid, and other drawing features.
PICTURE EDITING FEATURES:
- Smooth pictures for smooth enlargements.
- Sharpen and blur pictures.
- Change contrast, brightness, and color balance.
- Rotate pictures.
- Clip pictures.
GRAPHICS FILE IMPORT/EXPORT FEATURES:
- Import pictures from BMP, GIF, JPG, TIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, EMF, and WMF files.
- Export pictures and entire drawings as BMP, GIF, JPG, TIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, EMF, and WMF files.
- TWAIN interface lets you scan or feed digital cameras directly into DRAWIT.
- Import OLE objects like Microsoft Graph and Wordart.
- Copy and paste between different applications and multiple copies of DRAWIT.
- Supports all True-Type and Adobe Type Manager fonts
- Over 100 special text effects (like 3D, shadow, and arch).
- Apply gradients and textures to text.
- Rotate text.
- Spelling checker.
- Stretch standard True-type fonts for taller, wider, or distorted characters.
- Print on single page, or ENLARGE up to 9x9 feet, tiling over multiple pages.
- Create banners on continuous forms paper (Epson, HP 6xx and 7xx, and Canon ink-jet printers).
- Extensive on-line help.
- Over 100 examples and templates.
DRAWIT is great for a wide variety of projects at work, school, home, or clubs:
1. Creating illustrations for word processing or WEB projects.
2. Converting graphics files