OrthoGraph Architect 1.0
Nov 26, 2008
CAD, 3D Design and Modeling Software
Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
PDA, Desktop PC
30-day trial; Maximum 10 zones.
OrthoGraph Architect Review
|" A PDA-based building survey and inventory software that supports floor plan sketching and measurement. "
OrthoGraph Architect supports floor plan sketching and measurement on-site using a PDA. The software is built for appraisers, insurance inspectors, architects, real-estate agencies, flooring installers and anyone who needs digitized drawings or to calculate the area and perimeter of a floor plan even on-site.
The OrthoGraph Architect module shows measured drawings in real time and facilitates the creation of an electronic drawing on site. Measured rooms or graphical parts are ordered into a structural view so that users obtain a clear overview of what they are measuring. Floating islands, or ghost layers, help users attach rooms to one another and display only the focused information that is relevant to the task at hand. Features also include support for Leica Disto A6, which can control automatic measurement tasks via bluetooth. Default output formats of OrthoGraph Architect are 2D and 3D DWG and PDF, but other formats are supported as well.
* PDA application for speed and efficiency
* Handling spaces in a hierarchic structure
* Preparing sketches of ground-plans right on the site
* Automated graphic assessment
* Fast graphic assessment
* Showing the measured drawing as you work on the spot
* Connecting places - "floating islands" function
* Handling "ghost layers" - display of drawn areas in the background
* Handling objects and ground-plan symbols
* Support of the Leica Disto A6 laser distance meter
* PDF graphic and alphanumeric reports such as floor-plan, room-book etc.
OrthoGraph Architect provides with its speed and easiness the best support for creating floor plans and area calculation on-site.
Top Related Downloads