Polygon Cruncher 7.0
Jul 26, 2006
CAD, 3D Design and Modeling Software
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
Lighwave (5.x, 6.x or 7.x, 8.x...) or 3DS Max (4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x)
Polygon Cruncher Review
|" It reduces the polygon number of your 3D objects without removing details. "
Polygon Cruncher is a plugin for LightWave Modeler V5.x, V6.x, V7.x, V8.x or more / Inspire 3D and 3DS Max V3.x, V4.x, V5.x, V6.x, V7.x, V8.x / 3DS VIZ / Autodesk VIZ. Polygon Cruncher reduces the number of polygons of your objects without changing their appearance. You keep all details even at high optimization ratio. You also keep texture information, vertex colors. You can also optimized taking care of the symmetry of your objects.
Polygon Cruncher has an OpenGL view which allows controlling optimization results whenever you want. Moreover, Polygon Cruncher features batch processing: select the optimization levels you wish and let's go!
Polygon Cruncher uses an exceptional algorithm, which gives incomparable results, really better than what you can get with optimizer provided with 3DS Max or Lightwave. Polygon Cruncher is really simple to use. It has been chosen by major 3D companies.
Polygon Cruncher list of features:
- An intelligent reduction of the number of faces : useful faces are removed at last. So you can reduce your model up to 75% without removing details.
- Optimization is pre-calculated, which allows to optimize the scene in real time.
- You control accurately the number of faces or points you want.
- Polygon Cruncher keeps all UV textures channels information and vertex colors channels information.
- You can apply Polygon Cruncher on one or more objects at the same time, on one materials or several materials. You can work on a faces selection or on an invert faces selection.
- Respect of symmetry for objects that are symmetrical
- You can protect the border of the objects. Polygon Cruncher allows you to protect or to exclude objects borders. So your objects stays connected after optimization process.
- An OpenGl preview which allows you to control optimization results.
- Batch optimization of a set of files. You define clearly the optimization levels you wish for each files.
- Polygon Cruncher is very fast.
Top Related Downloads