Sep 6, 2005
Business, Multimedia and Presentation Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003
|" Create CD / DVD multimedia intros. "
The quick and easy way to create an intro for your CD. Give your business, product, service or CD presentation immediate impact with a short multi-media introduction. Intro is computer jargon for a presentation consisting of images, text and animations. (Intro is, of course, short for introduction.
- Optimized for use with CD/DVD ROMs
- The intro Player can be started directly without installation from a CD/DVD
- Runs on all Win32 systems without the need for special additional software
- Simple user interface
- Sound integration (mid, wav, mp3)
- No unique DLLs or run-time modules
- Incredibly easy to learn and use
- Up to 20 slides for each intro created
- A selection of fading effects for the slides
- 20 text objects per slide with fade-in effects
- Background sound (mid, wav, mp3)
- Option to run once or in an endless loop
Its main use is for creating intros for self-starting (Autoplay) CDs for:
- Business presentations
- Presenting products or services
- CD business cards
- Self-starting PowerPoint presentations
- Documentary CDs
- Training CDs
- Job application CDs
- Slide shows
Intro-Creator is an excellent choice when:
- You're looking to create an intro without having to thumb your way through 500 pages of documentation.
- You don't want to spend your time worrying about whether certain "exotic" components have been installed on the target computer before your intro will run reliably.
This is because the IntroCreator is easy to use.
Top Related Downloads