You receive solution for:
- CD/Local Exe Presentation (Exe based virtual tour)
- ScreenSaver implementation.
Special modes for Exe/ScreenSaver virtual tours:
- Full Screen mode - will allow you to see details of a panorama, when using a small monitor.
- Plasma mode - is intended for making a tour for display on a plasma screen, such as for a exhibition.
- Flash Terminal mode - is for creating a virtual tour using Macromedia Flash MX.
- EXPO mode - is for creating virtual tours with included "advertising objects"
- ScreenSaver mode - is for creating virtual tours as ScreenSaver for your computer.
SP_VTB provide multiple ways to present your virtual tour. Professional and beginners alike will be able to build impressive virtual tours.
The compiler offers the following solutions:
- Link spherical panorama, cylindrical panorama to build a CD/Internet based virtual tour
- Link virtual objects (still JPEG image, AVI, MPG, EXE, SWF, HTML)
- Customize viewer graphic skin and scene visually
- Customize visual mode ("Standard", "Expo", "Full screen", "Plasma", "Flash terminal", "ScreenSaver")
- Add hot spots which can be linked to a panorama, virtual objects or another virtual tour.
- Set tour path to control the timing and virtual tour walkthrough
- Tailor an interactive map with compass effect
- Generate virtual tour as:
* small CD module PE/EXE format, which is easily to write on CD, CD-RW or DVD disk
* ScreenSaver module (SCR)
- Use virtual tour as movie
- Use any Flash MX presentation with embedded the Spherical Panorama virtual tour.
SP_VTB has been designed to be user-friendly.