Operating System: Windows 98Windows NTWindows 2000Windows MEWindows XP
Additional Requirements: PentiumI II 500 Mhz, 128MB RAM, DirectX 5
Limitations Not available
Thomas and the Magical Words Review
" Create paths of words to help Thomas reach the end of the Magic Spell Words book. "
Thomas is a young wizard who lives with his uncle Artem in his magical pet shop. One day Thomas gets an F in 'Magical Spell Words' so he is ordered to study. But while carrying the book down the stairs, he accidentally falls and hits his uncle and makes a mess of things. His uncle is angry and so casts a spell on Thomas and now Thomas finds himself inside the book on the subject that he got an F on! Now Thomas must find his way out of the book, but will he be able to do it? It's up to you to help him! A word game like no other!
- Have fun creating paths of words to help Thomas reach the end of the book.
- Create extremely long words
- Pickup x2 and x3 word items for massive scores!
- Endless fun with the hangman style guess-the-word minigame.
- Magical helper items help you create long words
- Includes over 200,000 words to play with, based on words valid in Scrabble!
- Also includes a full dictionary so you can learn what those words mean!
Word game lovers don't miss this game! If you like Scrabble or Crosswords, you'll love this game!
Top Related Downloads
DzWords Word game for the serious Scrabble enthusiast that offers multiple variations.
Vantpl8 A fun game where you guess the meaning of vanity license plates.
WordLexica Scrabble word training program helps you learn short and high probability words.
Guess The Phrase Can you guess the hidden phrase? Link letters into words to solve the phrase!
Acrony Online multiplayer game where you make the funniest words to a given acronym.