Star Wars: Force Commander
Aug 10, 2006
Strategy and World Software
Windows 95 Windows 98
DirectX 7.0a, 3D accelerator video card, 266 MHz CPU, 64MB RAM
Star Wars: Force Commander Review
|" Real-time strategy wrapped in a story line that intersects with some of the greatest moments in the Star Wars epic. "
Prepare for ground assault! Think you have what it takes to command a battalion of AT-ATs? Or to defend the Rebel stronghold at Hoth? Prove it in Star Wars: Force Commander, an intense real-time ground combat experience like no other. As you weave through the epic storyline, lead both the Empire's monolithic military might and the ragtag-yet-resourceful Rebels. Keep your war machine humming in single- and multiplayer modes. The ultrarealistic 3D terrain and vehicles give you the power to guide your troops to victory. This is war. This is Force Commander!
- Epic Real-Time Strategy based in the classic Star Wars saga.
- Deploy over 70 Star Wars military units, buildings and troops, including AT-ATs, snow-speeders, and stormtroopers.
- 24 single-player and numerous multiplayer missions keep even the most stalwart RTS gamers on their toes.
- The versatile camera lets you view the battle from practically every angle--wage your war at a safe distance or get up close and personal.
- The innovative Command Point System gives you the power to build the biggest and toughest fighting force around.
Top Related Downloads