Nov 8, 2008
Game Cheat, Editors and Tools Software
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
|" Creates a JAD file for your .JAR Java Games, so that you can install them to your mobile phone. "
* simple DRAG and DROP operations!
* allows batch processing of JAR files
* enabling Explorer Context-Menu extension allows you to generate a JAD file quickly
* keep the program 'Always on Top' of all other windows (Useful)
* keep your program settings (in a XML file)
* Interest in Java Games for Nokia mobile phones.
* Some of the Java Games for Nokia mobile phones does not comes with a .jad file, so I searched the net for a JAD generator.
* Came across a lousy program called 'JADgen', so I decided to make one that is better then it.
How to use this program?
There are 3 ways.
1) Run JADMaker. Drag and drop a JAR file onto the window. JAD generated. That's it!
2) Drag and drop a JAR file onto the JADMaker.exe icon in a Windows Explorer window. This means you can also create a desktop shortcut to JADMaker.exe, and then drop JAR file(s) onto the shortcut.
3) Once the "Make JAD" Explorer Context-Menu extension is enabled (by checking it in the program), you can right click on any JAR file(s) for a quick "Make JAD".
Remember that you can process multiple JAR files at one time (=batch procesing). Just select multiple files, and use any of the ways above (this is really the icing on the cake!).
With so many ways to get your JAD file, you are spoilt for choice!!!
No special installation is required on Windows.
JADMaker can be put in any folder (together with other required files).
You may make a shortcut to it on your Desktop.
Top Related Downloads