Sep 3, 2005
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
110MB disk space, PII-300, 3D card, OpenGL drivers, 64MB RAM
First zone only, no load.
|" Space shooter that mixes arcade game play with an involving plot. "
Moonpod's Starscape mixes old school arcade game play values with characterisation and involving plot to deepen the whole experience.
With most of its crew missing and its weapons systems ruined the space research station Aegis is all but lost. As the last remaining pilot you must help rebuild the station's defences, acquire alien technology and create your own uniquely configured set of fighters. By mining the asteroids within the grid dimension, valuable resources can be harvested to fuel the Aegis's molecular furnace to build devastating weaponry. Within the nodes of the grid you will encounter allies to aid in the struggle to escape, uncover the terrible purpose of the evil Archnid race and learn why you and the rest of the crew were brought here.
* Beautifully rendered 32bit colour graphics
* 800x600 resolution
* Thumping music sound track and sound effects
* Five different weapon technology threads to find and research, only the first is available in the demo
* Five different zones to explore, only the first is available in the demo and the rest are much much bigger
* Make alliances with friendly aliens and trade technology
* Direct and protect your space station as it fights alongside you
* Create your own "garage" of unique space fighters tailored to your own specifications
* Mine the asteroids, gather raw elements, research new technologies and build new items
* Recover the missing drive components and rescue your missing crewmates before escaping "The Grid".
Top Related Downloads