Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure 1.2
Aug 18, 2006
3-D, Arcade and Action Software
Apogee Software, Ltd.
DOS Windows 95 Windows 98
XT Computer, 525k conventional memory
Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure Review
|" Help Cosmo journey across forbidden planet full of dangers and surprises to save his parents. "
What's green with red spots, has suction hands, and has an overbite like Bart Simpson? Of course, the answer is Cosmo! A young alien on his way to visit Disney World with his parents. That is, until their ship is struck by a blazing comet, forcing them to land on an uncharted planet.
While his Dad repairs the ship, Cosmo heads off to explore the strange planet. Upon returning, both his Mom and Dad are gone, and big, scary alien footprints are all around his ship! Oh no! Have Cosmo's parents been captured? Possibly to be eaten? Well, Cosmo is off to the rescue.
Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure is an exciting journey across a forbidden planet full of dangers and surprises. Can he save his parents before they're lightly seasoned and devoured?
Cosmo is a lovable extra-terrestrial with a special ability: He has hands that work like suction cups! He can cling to walls, ledges, and all sorts of things. Using his suction hands, Cosmo is able to avoid dangers, scale cliffs and get to places other aliens can't reach.
- Another hit game from the creator of Duke Nukem.
- Full-screen, dual-scrolling, EGA graphics (VGA compatible).
- Over 20 unique and surprising creatures.
- Cosmo has many tricks, such as scaling walls with his suction hands.
- Massive levels, yet easy to explore.
- Almost 2 megs of vividly animated graphics.
- Joystick support, save/restore, built-in hints, and a lot more...
Top Related Downloads