Cryn - The Dark Reflection 2.0
Oct 2, 2005
Adventure and Role Playing Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
Cryn - The Dark Reflection Review
|" Lead Cryn through his journey into hell with his brother Beorne. "
Cryn The Dark Reflection is an RPG role playing game, styled after classics such as Final Fantasy and Zelda. Lead Cryn through his journey into hell with his brother Beorne.
Life is but a short time, and existence is always temporary. As the son of a king, you know that one day you will have great power. However, this power is shared between you and your brother.. although very much different, you are also the same.
United by a common bond, you assume the role of the younger brother, Cryn, as he finds himself caught in an unknown path along with his older brother, Beorne.
Cryn features the following:
- Bird's eye view of over-world.
- Weather effects including sun, rain, fog, and more.
- More than 50 different random monster encounters and pre-set boss encounters.
- Turn-based battle system using physical attacks, offensive, and defensive magic.
- More than 15 different spells.
- Spell evolution occurring at level 10+.
- Unique monster spells and NPC attacks.
- Some NPC characters can be controlled by user during battle.
- Switch between multiple view points in game and control different character missions.
- Game may be saved at any time to restore from last save point.
- Over 40 minutes of FREE demo game play.
- Over 100 minutes of full version game play.
This Demo is completely free and takes you through the first half of Cryn's epic adventure.
Top Related Downloads