Virtins Sound Card Signal Generator 1.0
Nov 3, 2005
Science and Engineering Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
8 or 16 bit Windows compatible sound card
Virtins Sound Card Signal Generator Review
|" Signal generator and offline oscillosocpe with arbitrary wave form generation. "
Virtins Sound Card Signal Generator is a powerful PC based virtual instrument. It consists of a sound card based Signal Generator and an off-line Oscilloscope.
1. The dual channel Signal Generator (Sweep/Arbitrary/Function Generator) provides the following types of waveform for output:
(4) Saw Tooth
(5) White Noise
(6) Pink Noise
(8) Arbitrary via user-configurable waveform library at either a fixed frequency, or a frequency that sweeps linearly or logarithmically within specified frequency range and time duration.
2. The dual-channel off-line Oscilloscope provides four types of views:
(1) Wave form display of Channel A and Channel B
(2) Wave form display of Channel A + Channel B
(3) Wave form display of Channel A - Channel B
(4) Lissajous Pattern display for Channel A and Channel B
The off-line Oscilloscope can be used to view the signal generated by the Signal Generator. It can also be used to view the WAV files recorded by other sound recording software.
Top Related Downloads