Sep 11, 2005
Science and Engineering Software
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
200MHz Pentium or better, 6MB RAM.
Fully functional trial version with 30 days expiration.
|" Extracts and saves graph values, distances, areas, angles, or color values from images. "
VistaMetrix provides an easy way to extract useful numbers from graphical images, especially when the data used to produce an image is unavailable. This includes graphs, maps, or other images that might be scanned, downloaded from the Internet, or captured as digital photographs.
Here are some of the things you can do with VistaMetrix:
1) Extract values from continuous or discrete graphs. It handles multiple data sets and graphs that have been tilted due to scanning.
2) Measure distance and area on curved paths. Along these paths you can place annotated markers that show intermediate distances.
3) Measure angles and straight-line distances.
4) Record the color values (RGB, HLS, and CMYK) at multiple points in the image.
The extracted graph values, distances, areas, and color values can be saved as Excel or comma-delimited text files.
VistaMetrix also allows you to:
1) Zoom an image.
2) Add and edit text annotations.
3) Save an image of a selected portion of the screen along with the overlaid VistaMetrix tools.
The online Help and Quick Start guide that come with VistaMetrix will answer many of your questions.
Top Related Downloads