MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation 1.18
Jul 27, 2015
Science and Engineering Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8
Microsoft Excel 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation Review
|" Geometric design and strength check of bevel gear (straight, helical and curved). "
MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation is a calculator designed for geometric design and strength check of bevel gear with straight, helical and curved toothing.
This application is developed in MS Excel, multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and provides solutions to the following main tasks:
- Calculation of straight, helical and curved toothing.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts)
- Optimization of parameters (dimensions, weight, volume, transmission ratio)
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks).
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
List of standards used:
- DIN 3971
- DIN 3991 Kegelradern 1-4
- ISO 6336 1-3
- DIN 3965 Toleranzen fur Kegelradverzahnungen 1-4
- ISO 1328
- DIN 3990
- ANSI B6.1-1968
- AGMA 2001-C95
- AGMA 908-B89/95
- AGMA 2003-A86/88
- AGMA 2005-B88 and others
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical, Industrial and Technical Calculations
Top Related Downloads
Mechanical, industrial and technical calculations for many CAD systems
Comprehensive graphing, digitizing and curve-fitting software for engineers.
Plot and animate 2D and 3D equation and table-based graphs with ease.
A graphically rich 3D virtual globe for use on desktop computers running Windows. Experience Earth terrain, just as if you were really there.
A 3D graph plotting software for math, science and engineering.