LectriCalc for Windows 2.1.2
Nov 2, 2005
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
LectriCalc for Windows Review
|" Handy, easy to use calculator tells electrical voltage drop, kilowatts, amps, etc. "
Also available for Palm and PocketPC handheld comptuers.
- Tells electrical voltage drop over distance, both for AWG and metric cables.
- Find cost to run lights and equipment per day, week, month and year.
- Calculate amperage and wattage data.
- Find DC, AC single and 3-phase Kilowatts when amps, voltage & power factor is known
- Find single and 3-phase Kilovolt-Amps when amps & voltage is known
- Find Single and 3-phase Amps when kVA and voltage is known
- Find DC, AC single and 3-phase amps when kilowatts, voltage and power factor is known
- Find DC, AC single and 3-phase horsepower output when amps, voltage, efficiency and power factor are known
- Find DC, AC single and 3-phase amps when horsepower, voltage, efficiency and power factor is known
- Calculate foot candle brightness of light at any distance from a light source.
- Reference section includes many handy electrical formulas, tables and diagrams.
- Context-sensitive online help.
- Color support
- Includes Windows version you can conveniently use on your desktop/laptop. Windows version looks and works exactly like the handheld version, so there is no need to learn anything new.
Also see EstiMaker, designed to help electrical professionals with the estimating/bidding process, letting an estimator create a take-off estimate in, generally, at least a third of the usual time.
Top Related Downloads