NJStar Communicator 2.51
Nov 15, 2005
Learn Languages Software
NJStar Software Corp.
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
64MB RAM, 15 MB hard disk
NJStar Communicator Review
|" Chinese, Japanese, Korean (CJK) language enabler for English and Western Windows. "
NJStar Communicator allows user to input, read and print Chinese/Japanese/Korean (CJK) languages on normal English or western Windows. It's most useful for viewing CJK web pages, read/write CJK email and newsgroup discussions.
The program also allow user to input CJK language into Microsoft Office, and support many CJK native language programs on English Windows.
* Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP (all language versions);
* View CJK webpages, email and newsgroups with auto code detection;
* Support CJK applications/games on English Windows;
* Input CJK characters using various input methods (CJK IME included);
* Type CJK even if you don't know any input method - Using Radical Lookup;
* Output CJK codes automatically based on text being viewed;
* Supports Unicode CJK input directly into MS-Office 97/2000/XP products;
* Provides a window based or command line Code Convertor for all CJK codes including Unicode;
* Supports many internet programs;
* Supports popular email programs such as Eudora, Outloook/Express etc;
* User-friendly interface.
* Express Mail to send CJK message as GIF picture;
* New convertor to convert CJK text to GIF files.
Top Related Downloads