Easy Mark Index is a collection of simple utilities that allow a user to prepare images for use in Litigation Document Management Programs.
Its features include the ability:
* Reading a simple OMR (Optical Mark Read) Form, (commonly called Scantron Sheets or Bubble Forms) to collect index information.
* Create matching OCR text files to images. The text file can either be a single page text file or multi-page text file.
* Convert existing multi-page tiff images into single page tiff images with matching text files.
* Specify a document length and import existing single page tiff files to create multi-page text files that match the document length.
* Specify how many images should be contained in each output folder with no document being broken between folders.
* Create a CSV file to be read by a Litigation Document Management Programs in the format of:
" file location" ,"start image", "ending image", "starting text file", "ending text file", "Index value1", "Index value2", "Index value3", "Index value4", "Index value5", "Index value6"
or if using multi-page text for output
" file location" ,"start image", "ending image", "text file", "Index value1", "Index value2", "Index value3", "Index value4", "Index value5", "Index value6"
* Stamp images (Bates Stamp) with a prefix and the file name (less extension) without ever obstructing any part of the image.
* Quickly view images and change index information before the creation of output.
* Create an easy to understand table of file and index information that can be modified in a spreadsheet program before the import table is created.
* It creates an import table as a csv file that contains the location of the image, the starting document file name, the ending document file name (all single page tiff files), either a range of single page text files that match the document, or a multi-page text file
* The program can also import multi-page Tiff files and process them into single page files with matching OCR text.