VersionManager is an application software measurement system. It gives a quantitative measure of the Total Users, Active Users, Usage Time, Live bug reports and many more parameters that asses the value offered by a software.
VersionManager can provide you with the answers for the following:
- Who are my software users?
- Are they really using my software the way I thought they would use?
- What are the features that are most wanted? Ex. Which menu, button or feature is used the most of all?
- What are the feature usage patterns?
- Are they still using my software or have they quit using my software?
- What are the preferred operating systems for my product?
- Is my software robust or is it crashing abruptly?
- Where are my users located geographically?
- What is the average usage time of my software per day?
Answers to such questions can be completely puzzling and unexpected. And in almost every case, they provide information that can improve the product and create better value for the users and for the money that is spent on developing or purchasing the software.
VersionManager can analyze applications developed using various technologies. VersionManager Client End plugins are available for Java, .NET and COM platforms. Hence, a variety of applications can be analyzed from one window. VersionManager is available on Desktops, Pocket PCs and Smart Phones.
Busy professionals on the move can still keep themselves updated to the minute using the mobile devices. The Admin Tools for mobile devices are as powerful as the desktop version. They display all the reports.
Reports generated by the VersionManager Admin Tool can be exported to the standard formats like CSV - For SpreadSheets and HTML - For Browsers.