PlanBee Project Management Planning Tool 2.0b
Jul 25, 2005
Project Management Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
PlanBee Project Management Planning Tool Review
|" Critical path project management planning tool - inexpensive alternative to MS Project. "
Critical path project management planning tool, an inexpensive alternative to Microsoft Project.
- Calculates Early Start, Late Start, Early Finish, Late Finish, Float (Slack) and identifies Critical Path activities. Calculates and summarizes resource costs.
- Shows all project data in a "spreadsheet" pattern for ease of understanding.
- Data may be manually entered or imported from a file or the clipboard.
- Independent re-sizeable and hideable windows show PERT views and Gantt (bar chart) views of the project in addition to the "spreadsheet" view.
- Activities and links may be set up and edited in either spreadsheet or PERT views or both at once, since all views are kept synchronized.
- Up to 1,000 activities.
- No limit on links per activity (within total of 1,000 links).
- Links may be Finish-to-Start, Start-to-Start or Finish-to-Finish to handle overlapping activities.
- Links may have minimum time lags specified.
- Individual activities may have their dates "fixed".
- Pop up "working day" calendar with 200 year range. Easy to change working/non-working days.
- Activity durations and lags may be specified as either "working days" or "calendar days" - both types may be used in the same plan.
- Scale of PERT and Gantt charts are adjustable both on-screen and for printing (to make best use of pages).
- Reports, PERT charts and Gantt charts may be either printed, or copied to the clipboard for pasting into other programs.
- Each project may have its own resources list, or master resource lists may be maintained for use across projects.
- Activities may be grouped into up to three levels, with resource cost summaries available at each level.
- On a network other users may have read-only access while one user has a file open for exclusive update.
- Pro version ($69.98 USD) adds features for use with larger plans and in a corporate environment, including resource levelling, costing, administrative detail and enhanced export facilities.
Top Related Downloads