Screen Calendar 7.4
Dec 2, 2009
PIMs, Calendars and Schedules Software
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Vista
The "Unregistered" word is in your dates notes until you register.
Screen Calendar Review
|" Active desktop calendar just over wallpaper. Useful to-do list. "
Screen Calendar really allows you to put the calendar on your desktop wallpaper choosing the calendar size and transparency. Double-click a calendar to schedule your business day. To read your records fully, just move your mouse over the date cell. Also, your records and calendar can be printed. So, your PIM is always at hand (it runs in system tray), but it does not require much space, especially if you like to use the hide/show calendar commands.
Beginning with version 6.0, you can use a full-functional scheduler with abilities of reminding, postponing and recurring of important records and appointments.
Screen Calendar lets you to:
- choose any calendar size and place of your screen for active Screen Calendar;
- set transparency of calendar;
- pick and note any dates and holidays by clicking on a calendar just (move mouse to read your dates notes on calendar);
- show half or whole the next month;
- select any skins and background images for your desktop or Winamp skins for calendar;
- set random background image from folder or image list;
- change backgrounds with any time period;
- choose the custom type of a calendar representation;
- create calendars using any color styles suitable for you;
- show or hide calendar;
- show weeks numbering;
- customise holidays default;
- organize your desktop icons variously;
- show the current date on the system tray icon;
- mark the dates with notes;
- postpone the records to next or another day;
- print the calendar and notes;
- save calendar with background or background image.
Screen Calendar is fully customizable. The program interface is easy and friendly.
Top Related Downloads