Screen Calendar for Outlook 7.1
Aug 7, 2006
PIMs, Calendars and Schedules Software
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
Screen Calendar for Outlook Review
|" Active desktop calendar just over wallpaper, scheduling in MS Outlook. "
Screen Calendar for Outlook really allows you to put the calendar on your desktop wallpaper choosing the calendar size and transparency. Double-click a calendar to schedule your business day. To read your records fully, just move your mouse over the date cell. Also, your records and calendar can be printed. So, your PIM is always at hand (it runs in system tray), but it does not require much space, especially if you like to use the hide/show calendar commands.
Screen Calendar for Outlook lets you to:
- choose any calendar size and place of your screen for active Screen Calendar for Outlook;
- set transparency of calendar;
- pick and note any dates and holidays by clicking on a calendar just (move mouse to read your dates notes on calendar);
- show half or whole the next month;
- select any skins and background images for your desktop or Winamp skins for calendar;
- set random background image from folder or image list;
- change backgrounds with any time period;
- choose the custom type of a calendar representation;
- create calendars using any color styles suitable for you;
- show or hide calendar;
- show weeks numbering;
- customise holidays default;
- organize your desktop icons variously;
- show the current date on the system tray icon;
- mark the dates with notes;
- postpone the records to next or another day;
- print the calendar and notes;
- save calendar with background or background image;
- remind and repeat records;
- see contrast calendar over any background;
- dual-monitor supporting: active calendar on every monitor;
- schedule business day in the MS Outlook.
Screen Calendar for Outlook is fully customizable. The program interface is easy and friendly.
Top Related Downloads