ABC Amber PowerPoint Converter is an advanced tool which converts your PowerPoint presentations to any document format (PDF, CHM, HTML, RTF, HLP, DOC, MCW, WPS, SAM, RFT, WS4, WS7, WRI, etc.) easily and quickly. The software supports a batch conversion, a command line and more than 50 languages.
Important note: Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed.
Partial Features List:
- reads PPT (PowerPoint presentations) files and converts them to PDF (doesn't require Adobe Acrobat to be installed), HTML, RTF (MS Word doesn't need to be installed), HLP, DOC (Word 6.0/95/97-2002), WRI (Windows Write 3.0/3.1), WPD (WordPerfect 5.0/5.1 for DOS/5.x for Win/5.1-5.2 secondary, 5.0 secondary, WordPerfect 4.1/4.2), MCW (Word for Macintosh 4.0-5.1), WPS (Works 4.0 for Windows, Works 2000, Works for Windows 3.0), DOC (Word 2.x for Windows, Word 3.x-5.x for MS-DOS, Word 6.0 for MS-DOS), SAM (Ami Pro 3.0), WSD (WordStar 4.0/7.0), RFT (IBM's RFT-DCA), Clipboard;
- extracts general information from PPT files (title, subject, author, keywords, comments);
- generates contents with bookmarks and hyperlinks in the output file;
- supports batch conversion (registered version only);
- command line support;
- easy to use and easy to set up;
- supports different PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, different PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression mode, viewer options, embedding style);
- supports different CHM and HLP export options;