OutShare is a downloadable PC application and a hosted by us service (OutShare Service) for synchronizing and sharing your Microsoft Outlook data with Outlook on your other PC or other users' PCs. OutShare offers a variety of features, but the basic process is simple: select Outlook folders you want to sync or share on one of your PCs and synchronize them with (upload to) OutShare Service; install OutShare on your other PC, log in to your OutShare Service account from that PC and synchronize your folders; the program will automatically download all the data to your new PC; any changes in the synchronized or shared folders will automatically propagate to the other machine. The initial synchronization may take some time, but after that only changes will be synchronized.
Among other benefits, you can:
- Work from your desktop (laptop) machines, online or offline
- Synchronize as many PCs with Outlook as you want, without interfering with the actual work of your Outlook; you don't even need to start Outlook to synchronize it. Your synchronized data will look the same on any synchronized PC with the read/unread status, flags, reminders, custom fields, etc.
- Share your Outlook Personal folders (Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Email, Journal and Notes) with other users (friends, co-workers, family)
- Create Public Folders (shared folders) without Exchange Server (Outlook Group folders: Group Calendar, Corporate Contacts, etc.)
- Use OutShare Service (Server) to backup your Outlook data, to easily restore it at any time or create a clone to migrate the data to a new or reformatted computer
- Schedule synchronization to run automatically or manually
- Access your Outlook data via web browser in a similar Outlook like interface with advanced OutShare Web Access Engine
- Share Outlook data with users without Microsoft Outlook;
- Use your corporate structure to easily organize the users' access to the data
- Export any selected data to vCard, vCalendar or cvs format