Microsoft Publisher 2013
Jul 11, 2015
Microsoft Office Software
Windows 7 Windows Server 2008 Windows 8 Windows Server 2012
1GHz processor with SSE2 instruction set, 1GB RAM, 3GB free disk space, 1024x576 resolution monitor
Microsoft Publisher Review
|" Desktop publishing tool to create professional-looking newsletters, brochures, flyers, postcards and more all in-house. "
When you have something to say, publish it!
Microsoft Publisher 2013 is a desktop publishing software. Microsoft Publisher emphasizes on page layout and design while Microsoft Word emphasizes on text composition and proofing.
Microsoft Publisher 2013 helps you communicate your brand and your message with others with high-impact, professional-looking newsletters, brochures, flyers, postcards, websites, e-mail messages, and more.
Monitor your marketing activities from concept to delivery, track your campaigns, manage customer lists, and get creative - all in-house and all within an easy-to-use interface.
- Swap pictures in and out of your design with simple drag and drop
- Professional-looking effects for text, shapes, pictures, shadows, reflections and OpenType features
- Search online album on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to your document
- Use photos as high resolution page backgrounds
- Include photos and links in mail merge tools
- Ribbon mailing tabs for personalization needs
- Documents are saved to the cloud for easy sharing and collaboration
- Print publications or photo albums at any print shop with ability to save pages to common picture format, such as JPG
- Share a page as an email or send the entire publication in the email message as HTML
Microsoft Publisher 2013 is included in Microsoft Office 2013. To try Microsoft Publisher 2013, you'll have to download Microsoft Office Professional 2013.
Top Related Downloads