Microsoft Project Standard 2013
Jul 9, 2015
Microsoft Office Software
Windows 7 Windows Server 2008 Windows 8 Windows Server 2012
1Ghz processor, 1GB RAM, 3GB free disk space, 1024x768 resolution monitor, .NET 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Microsoft Project Standard Review
|" Effectively manage projects and teams with robust tools that keep your schedules and finances up to date and your team aligned. "
Power up your project management and easily keep your projects organized and on track with Microsoft Project Standard 2013.
Take advantage of the scheduling power and capabilities of Microsoft Office Project Standard 2013 to make you more efficient and productive.
With robust management tools, you can stay informed and control project work, schedules, finances and keep teams aligned. You can deliver effective presentations on task planning, resource allocation, cost efficiencies and important details of your projects.
Microsoft Office Project Standard 2013 also delivers powerful modern reporting, guided planning, and flexible tools to measure and communicate progress, irregardless of your project size.
- Get started quickly with templates
- Quick access to recent files and location from Backstage
- Enhanced visual experience to seamlessly browse functions
- Rich and out-of-the box reporting tools to measure progress and resource allocation
- Task Path highlighting in Gantt chart to identify the most critical tasks to your project's success
- Link tasks to create project plans and timelines
- Visualize project with timeline view to deliver presentations
- Easily copy and paste to other Microsoft Office applications without losing fidelity
- Office Store provides Apps for Office that extend the functionality of Project to meet your needs
Microsoft no longer offers a free trial of the Project Standard version. Only the Project Professional trial
is available for download.
Top Related Downloads