With Microsoft OneNote 2013, you can capture, share and save your information in one place and sync them to OneNote apps on all your devices with full cloud integration.
Your notes are always available when you use OneNote Mobile apps on Windows Phone, iPad, Android and iPhone or run OneNote Web app, if you are using a browser.
Microsoft OneNote 2013 allows you to capture thoughts, ideas and to-dos and store your notebooks on OneDrive with your free Microsoft account.
Now it's easy to gather and organize text, pictures, digital handwriting notes, links, sketches, videos, web pages and other media -- all in one place that's easy to access and simple to share.
Stop searching for information across e-mail messages, paper notebooks, file folders, and printouts. And instead become as productive as you can -- with all your information in sight and in reach.
- Embed files, pictures, videos and documents into your notes;
- Convert your handwriting into text;
- Draw, erase and edit with your finger, stylus or mouse with Inking;
- Auto-save your content as you go;
- Fresh, clean and simple interface;
- Available on nearly any mobile device, tablet or browser.