Microsoft Office Professional 2013
Jun 25, 2015
Microsoft Office Software
Windows 7 Windows Server 2008 Windows 8 Windows Server 2012
1Ghz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set; 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit); .NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5; 3GB hard disk space
Microsoft Office Professional Review
|" Seven applications - Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Publisher, OneNote and PowerPoint - to create, present, communicate and work more efficiently. "
With the 2013 Microsoft Office system, you can save valuable time, organize your workload, manage your information, stay connected, and work smarter. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen or touchscreen.
Office 2013 suites are great for those who want Office with Outlook, Publisher and Access in one PC. Choose one of the templates from the Start screen to do most setup and design, so you can concentrate on your ideas and data.
- 15GB OneDrive storage to save documents online for easy access and sharing virtually anywhere
- Access, edit and share your documents from any Internet-connected device running a supported browser
Microsoft Office Professional 2013 suites include:
- Microsoft Office Access 2013
- Microsoft Office Excel 2013:
Save time formatting information so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2013:
Contact Manager allows you to organize your accounts, centralize critical business information, and improve customer service across your organization.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft Office Word 2013:
Read mode for comfortable reading view on large and small screens. Open PDF documents to create Word documents. Drag image through your document and the text re-flows in real time. Keep track of comments and mark them as done with the new reply button.
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2013
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2013
Top Related Downloads