Polar Help Desk Free 4.1
Jun 24, 2009
Help Desks and Customer Support Software
Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Server 2003
Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1, MS SQL Server 2000/2005 Express or MS SQL Server 2
Polar Help Desk Free Review
|" Web based help desk that tracks incidents, integrates with e-mail and more. "
Polar Help Desk Free is a web based solution for organizing support department. It is fully functional, commercially free for 1 technician and unlimited number of end users. No trial period expiration, no obligations and no forms to fill out.
Incident management, knowledge base, email integration, language management, reports and clear user-friendly interface are the features that will enhance and improve your support center while simplifying its management.
- Source code available for purchase
- Easily deployed and configured
- Extremely short training period enabling seamless introduction of new support staff
- Flexible licensing models
- Fully functional web based help desk, commercially free for 1 named user
- Reports and clear user-friendly interface
- Incorporate proven Incident Management process based on ITIL and best practices procedures
- Increase support staff awareness of both customer expectations and IT service management objectives
- Increase customer satisfaction through informing customer about each change of the incident status - communication becomes measurable.
- Customer service requests are fulfilled through Service Level Management processes
- Achieve consistent service levels
- Balance required service levels against the service cost
- Minimize the adverse business impact of incidents through faster resolution (enabled with the automated support processes)
- Decrease operational support costs by leveraging incident duplications and repetitive service procedures
- Solve the spam problem by transferring communication from email to help desk
Top Related Downloads