PayPunch Lite 6.12.146
Jun 15, 2007
Employee Management Software
Xpress Software Inc
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003
Maximum 50 active employees at any given time.
PayPunch Lite Review
|" Biometric time clock and attendance tracking solution that will make you money. "
PayPunch is a biometric time clock & attendance tracking system that replaces the typical time clock used to track employees attendance. Instead of employees punching a time-card, they simply insert their hand into the reader and enter their employee number. PayPunch does the rest! PayPunch ROI is absolutely outstanding and it can pay for itself in as little as 2-3 months. How will it save your company money? PayPunch is a simple solution that pays for itself over and over again by allowing your company to:
- Automate payroll processing
- Eliminate buddy-punching
- Eliminate time-cards
- Eliminate early punch-ins
- Eliminate unauthorized overtime
- Eliminate hours of payroll calculations
- Accurately reports employee time/attendance to Payroll & HR
PayPunch uses a biometric device that makes 96 discreet images of the hand and creates a sophisticated algorithm to generate and store a unique numerical template. Each time an employee scans his/her hand, a new number is generated and compared to the one on file. The device accurately identifies the employee and records their in/out transaction in the payroll database... all in about 1-second!
- Drastically Reduces Payroll Processing Cost
- Eliminates paper cards and all cost associated with paper cards (cards, ribbons, etc.)
- Reduces time needed to verify attendance data
- Reduces time needed to calculate and process payroll
- Eliminates mistakes in calculating work hours and other human errors (manual reentering, etc.)
- Centralized payroll processing reduces HR and accounting personnel involvement
- Eliminates "Buddy-Punching"
- Biometric HandReaders provide with highest level of security
- Impossible to punch in or out for somebody else
- Helps Managers and Supervisors Control Overtime
- Enforces company rounding rules and policies for multiple shifts and departments
- Provides reports identifying overtime usage for better control
- Keeps historical data to analyze trends
.. and much more!
Top Related Downloads