EngInSite MySQL Client 184.108.40.206
Nov 23, 2005
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
64MB RAM, 7MB free disk space
EngInSite MySQL Client Review
|" Client for MySQL 4 and 5 servers. "
Defining and managing the database-structure, importing data, editing data is now as simple as can be. For designers with only a basic grasp of databases, this program is the way to go, without the need for SQL gurus.
What makes EngInSite MySQL Client a cut above the rest? Just look at the following features:
- Very fast retrieval of data
- Manage foreign key relationships
- Fully InnoDB compliant
- Connection and MySQL service manager
- Syntax-highlighting and Intellisense
- Save your commonly used SQL scripts in a personal folder with a click of the mouse
- View advanced table properties, such as Type, Charset, Comment, Key_Length...
- Monitor variables/processes/status
- View your results in GRID/TEXT mode
- Graphical Query Builder
- Full triggers support in MySQL 5 (FILE privileges assumed)
- SQL history navigator
- User defined variables
- Creating/Dropping databases
- Creating/Dropping/Altering tables
- Support for all MySQL table handlers
- Support for all field types (including BLOBs)
- Creating/Dropping indexes
- Foreign Key Management for InnoDB tables
- Powerful user manager for administering users and privileges
- Powerful blob viewer/editor: edit BLOBs with Bitmap/GIF/JPEG-support
- Export table structure and data into SQL-scripts
- Change table-types to ISAM, MYISAM, MERGE, HEAP, InnoDB, BDB
- Flush Host / Logs / Privileges / Tables
- Diagnostics tools: (check, optimize, repair, analyze)
- Data Synchronization
- Structure Synchronization
- Charsets and collations support for databases and tables
- Views and stored procedures support in MySQL 5
Unique Features you will not find in any other MySQL Client:
- MySQL Client offers a list of all available triggers for the given table. The most recent versions of MySQL do not have a command for that so MySQL Client supports internal storage for the MySQL trigger statements.
- Full support for user privileges in MySQL5.
Top Related Downloads