Advanced Access Repair 1.1
Jul 14, 2006
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003
Demo version will show preview of the recovered tables but will not output the fixed file.
Advanced Access Repair Review
|" A powerful tool to repair corrupted Access databases. "
Advanced Access Repair is a powerful Access recovery tool. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt Microsoft Access databases(.mdb files) and recover your data in them as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
1. Support to repair Microsoft Access 95, 97, 2000, XP and 2003 databases.
2. Support to recover the structure and records of the tables in Access databases.
3. Support to recover MEMO and OLE fields.
4. Support to recover deleted records and tables in Access databases.
5. Support to recover autonumber fields and indexes.
6. Support to recover relations.
7. Support to recover password encrypted databases.
8. Support to fix Access mdb files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
9. Support to repair a batch of Access mdb files.
10. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair mdb file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
11. Support drag & drop operation.
12. Support command line parameters.
Top Related Downloads