Operating System: Windows NTWindows 2000Windows XPWindows Server 2003Windows Vista
Additional Requirements: None
Limitations 14-day trial; Approximately 50% of the data is converted in the trial version.
Exult Professional Edition for SQL Server Review
" Shred one or more XML files and import the data into an SQL Server database. "
Exult Professional Edition for SQL Server is an easy-to-use Wizard Application for importing the data from one or more XML files into an SQL Server database. XML files are shredded to a relational form and tables and columns are automatically created from XML elements & attributes. XML parent-child relationships also automatically created using primary & foreign keys. Can process large, complex XML without large memory requirements. Performs automatic mapping of XML Elements and Attributes to tables and columns. Exult brings a new and innovative approach to importing XML data into SQL Server, so after Exult completes processing your XML file(s), you can use simple SQL to query and manipulate the data. No need for complex XPATH or XQUERY expressions to extract the data. Exult makes handling XML files so easy that you will wonder how you got along without it! The software
1) a command line program for batch processing
2) a database cleanup wizard in case you want to undo the changes made by Exult, and
3) a customer support application so you can get your questions answered in real time.
* XML relationships mirrored in the database: XML element structure is mirrored in the database using primary and foreign keys.
* Tables and Columns created: Database tables and columns are automatically created from XML element and attribute information.
* Import XML Feeds: Importing XML feeds from web or FTP sources is real easy. And synchronizing feeds with the latest updates is trivial too!
* Optimized for large files.
* Process many files at once: Import data from a single file or hundreds of files at once.
* Quick & Easy: No need to struggle with XSL stylesheets.
* Batch Processing
Top Related Downloads
askSam Suffering from information overload? Don't worry, askSam can help.
TCS Trends management program for Data Base data and servers internal data.