This all-in-one tool allows you to create a database without having any special knowledge or skills. Brilliant DB can easily maintain a database, which can contain information about personnel, customers, goods, and important papers. With Brilliant DB, you can create a database that works with many different types of data.
To accomplish these goals, the program consists of 6 powerful editors and many wizards:
1. The Visual Form Editor is a landmark feature of Brilliant Database. This allows you to create a new database quickly and easily. You choose a required element from the element set and put it into the form. Here you can use lists, text, image or password fields, buttons and more. You can modify such properties as color, font, location, style or type, according to your requirements.
2. The Report Style Editor allows you to create output forms for visual representation when making a printout, such as Catalogs, Charts, Reports, Envelopes, Labels, Business Cards and more.
3. The Formula editor is a handy tool created to automate data processing. Using standard mathematical constructions, you can create a formula, according to which the necessary data will be calculated.
4. The Query Editor allows you to create and adjust queries for obtaining necessary information from the database. No special query languages are necessary.
5. The Export Designer can be used to create templates for exporting data (Web/HTML, integration with MS Word/Mailing software, etc.)
6. The Toolbar Editor allows you to customize and simplify your work with a database.
And, of course, such database features as tree-like structure, relational structure, network support, attachments, sorting, import/export, backup, password protection, scripts are also supported.