Image2PDF Command Line Tool
Jan 3, 2006
Adobe and PDF Utilities and Plug-Ins Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
Evaluation Mode notice appears on output.
Image2PDF Command Line Tool Review
|" Converts images into PDF from the command line or from a batch file. "
The Image2PDF Command Line Tool is a simple utility that will convert one or more images into a PDF document.
The conversion process is initiated by calling Image2PDF.exe directly from the command line, or from within a batch file, with parameters that control it's operation.
The parameters can either be passed as arguments or, more usefully, by using one or more "command" files that are themselves passed as arguments or referenced from within other "command" files.
Image2PDF is NOT an Adobe Acrobat plug-in and it does NOT require Adobe Acrobat in order to run or produce PDF documents.
- Converts JPEG and PNG images
- Combine up to 1000 images into one PDF document
- Password protect output PDF document
- Optionally include a bookmark in the output PDF for each image
- Set the DPI resolution of the output PDF to between 9 and 2880 DPI
- Set PDF permissions to restrict printing, copying and modification
- Set PDF meta information (author, title, subject, keywords, creator, producer, creation date)
- Set preferred PDF viewer options (center window, hide toolbar, hide menu bar, hide window user interface, fit window, page mode none/outlines/thumbnails/full screen, page layout single page/one column/two column left/two column right)
- Create and include multiple option scripts and convert using lists of images in external text files
- Can keep/update an audit log of files converted
- Does NOT require Adobe Acrobat software for creation
- Free upgrades to all future versions
Top Related Downloads