PDF Filer for Calyx Point 2.0
May 16, 2009
Adobe and PDF Utilities and Plug-Ins Software
Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Server 2003
25-use trial; Expires after 25 files processed.
PDF Filer for Calyx Point Review
|" Relates scanned files and PDFs to Calyx Point loan files. "
PDF Filer for Point is an easy to use program that relates Scanned Files, Faxes and PDFs to Calyx Point Loan Files. This is a complete document filing system utilizing Calyx Point as the database for filing and retrieving mortgage documentation. The user opens a PDF, searches Calyx Point for the related loan file and clicks on an Icon to add the PDF to the loan file. It also automatically converts faxes to PDFs for easy addition making it ideal for creating the paperless mortgage environment. There pricing is based on installations not on a per file charge.
* Automatically creates a logical file folder system for your PDF files
* Creates a Separate Folder for each Borrower and * Loan Officer
* Uses NT security to Protect Files
* Splits incoming PDF File Attachments into logical document sections
* Allows sharing of files with other users
* Combines files - Extracts Pages for Underwriters
* Batch Processes Files
* Scan documents (optional plug-in required)
* Sends email notifications when documents have arrived (optional plug-in required)
* Searches for documents while in Calyx Point
* Creates Bookmarked PDF's for easy browsing
* Only requires Acrobat Reader
Top Related Downloads