ShareCon is a great work horse name and address database for home and/or office use. Replace your web browser favorites list, email client address book, and contacts program. One click email and web browser launch, phone dialing, and envelope printing. Includes Auto Mail - a simple group e-mail sending utility. Can create ready-to-use web pages, phone lists, email address lists, and address lablels. Includes a keyword system, public/private tags, and word and number search. Supports multiple users with common data, and laptop users stay current even when not connected.
- Automatic phone dialing (phone, FAX, mobile, pager) including long distance server access code, PBX code, and support for non-US numbers.
- One-click access to the Windows clipboard for copying addresses to other applications or the printer.
- Rich search capabilities including a keyword system, word (and number) search, and alphabetical search.
- Access to unlimited numbers of separate data sets, anywhere on your system or network.
- Smart import/export capabilities to and from comma-delimited text, comma-separated values (.csv), old version ShareCon, and of course native format records. Use .CSV export to keep your PDA up to date.
- Quick generation of lists, including phone, surface address, email address, complete records, plus ready-to-use webpages with email and web address links!
- New/edit record form includes a handy "scratch pad" to make cutting and pasting information received from other sources easier.