TypeRegistered User
Member sinceSeptember 2021
Profile views56
Hye, I am helping my cousin to clear off his name from bankruptcy.

So, without hiring any lawyer, I am helping him to apply for ANNUMENT of bankruptcy under Section 105 of Insolvency Act 1967
3 Answers   1 Questions
View all answers this user provided   View all questions this user asked
0 Comments   4 Votes Cast
all time by type
4 Helpful votes