Huge boy
TypeRegistered User
Member sinceApril 2020
Profile views617
I would like to ask a one question. If a persob get the RAI with indefined period for foreigners, can they appeal to reduce the banning period to immigration office?  if they have to get into malaysia for business or other important things?
3 Answers   5 Questions
View all answers this user provided   View all questions this user asked
0 Comments   0 Votes Cast
all time by type
0 Helpful votes