TypeRegistered User
Member sinceMarch 2019
Profile views463
My friend is foreigner, she pregnant and born a baby in Malaysia. currently without birth cert. i would want Adopt her baby but i'm single.
can i get birth cert for this baby as a single mother with the baby's father without get marry?
0 Answers   1 Questions
This user has not answered any questions   View all questions this user asked
0 Comments   0 Votes Cast
all time by type
0 Helpful votes