TypeRegistered User
Member sinceJanuary 2019
Profile views211
Hi. Im a foreigner with a valid pass.. Im now pregnant and soo. Gave birth.my husband is a chinese but were not yet get married and he also has a wife.. Can anyone help me how can i get or can i get identity card for my child?
0 Answers   1 Questions
This user has not answered any questions   View all questions this user asked
0 Comments   0 Votes Cast
all time by type
0 Helpful votes