TypeRegistered User
Member sinceOctober 2018
Profile views525
Dear sir,

I married a Thai lady officially for past 7yrs and we had beautiful daughter but she born in Thailand, I already applied Anak kepada warganegara at JPN, now im waiting for the results.

Previously i was working in Singapore as a Executive with good paidout so in that periods my family life was good.

Last year 2017 , i decided to return back to my homeland Penang, since we moved in to penang , small-2 problem started in my family life because i can't spend much cash with Malaysia source of income.

August 2018 school holidays started. i brought my daughter to my sister's house for her school holidays.
On 19 Aug 18 around 10am, my wife texted me and she said she's not at home, please take care baby, i can't live with you and she said daughter she give to me.
(She Run Away)

Now i found out that she's living with another guy in Malaysia, but she's in Malaysia under my spouse visa.

My Question is :
If i make a official police report and terminate her spouse visa, will my daughter's visa and education affected?
Because every government office i go to apply legal documents for my daughter, they asking for my wife's passport and latest visa.

I need your professional help on this matter.

Thank you.
0 Answers   1 Questions
This user has not answered any questions   View all questions this user asked
0 Comments   2 Votes Cast
all time by type
2 Helpful votes