TypeRegistered User
Member sinceJune 2017
Profile views950

Recently my company wanted to change all permanent staff to contract staff. Reason given was because to give more benefits to us(The benefits was juts adding 2 days more annual leave).They offer us 1 year of contract but, commencing from 1st January 2017, instead of 1st June/July 2017. Can they back date the contract? Can they just do this? This is like terminate us and then offer us a contract. Shouldnt they need to give us notice or salary in lieu because this is consider as termination? Can i choose not to sign and still being permanent?
This user has not asked any questions